This document describes how Billdu treats, stores, process and saves your data including your personal data in the Service according to a Data Protection Laws, specifically the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
“Billdu” or ‘we’ is the provider and operator of the Service, registered as Billdu LTD, 3rd floor, 120 Baker Street, London W1U 6TU, Company ID: 9812233 and recorded in The Registrar of Companies for England and Wales.
‘User’ or ‘you’ means any person which signs up to Billdu and completes the registration process.
‘Data Protection Law/s’ means applicable and binding laws to which Billdu and User is a subject to in the field of personal data protection and privacy especially GDPR.
‘GDPR’ means the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
‘Personal Data’ has the meaning given to that term in Data Protection Laws. It’s any information relating to a data subject by which it can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person or legal entity (where applicable).
‘Processing’ has the meanings given to that term in Data Protection Laws (and related terms such as ‘process’ have corresponding meanings).
This policy informs you which of your data and personal data is collected and processed when you visit our website, use our web application or any other services offered, how we use your data and personal data and what rights you have regarding the use of your personal data. This privacy also applies for the access and use of the mobile apps as well as the other available services.Introduction
Billdu collects and processes some data which are necessary for a proper use of the Service. Some of these data might be personal data which could identify you as a live person and which are subject to Data Protection Legislation and GDPR.What data we collect about you
We collect and process data:
- in your account that you provide to us when you sign up for the account and when you update these information from time to time such as your name, surname, email address, telephone number, e-mail address and others;
- in your profile and billing account that you provided to us about your profile and your business and company information, such as your address, business ID number, phone number and others;
- from your communications within the Service with us or with other users such as your messages, comments and other form of communication within the Service;
- from your entries to fields and forms within the Service such as search queries, forum posts, promotions, surveys and other features of the Service.
When you use the Service and its features we collect data about how you use the Service such as:
- data about your interactions with the Service and its features such as your viewed pages, content, search queries, unique numbers of applications and other interactions with the Service;
- location data from the device that you use to access the Service and we use various tools to determine your general location information and also precise location information;
- protocols and log data about the method you use the Service such as data from the device that you use to access the Service, your IP address, device events (error reports, failures, system activities, hardware settings), applications that you use to access the Service (i.e. browser), browser language, Web storage site of a browser (including HTML 5 technology) and buffering memory applications, access time and referring URL address, hardware and software information and other similar information;
- data regarding all transactions made through the Service made through third party payment systems;
- data gathered from cookies and similar technologies (for more information see our Cookies policy below).
We also collect data about you from third parties and we may combine these data with data we have about you such as
- data from third parties services and webpages such as Facebook when you choose to use it to connect to the Service (see details below);
- data provided by users that you authorized to use the Service on your behalf;
- data from other sources that we may collect to the extent permitted by applicable law.
As long as it is not necessary for the creation and maintenance of a contractual relationship between you and Billdu, we don’t collect, gather and process any personal data which could identify you as a person.
In order to ensure audit-proof processing of the data, the creation, modification or deletion of data may be logged or it may be prevented (especially according to the French anti-fraud law).How do we process your data
Billdu may, throughout your use of the Service, collect and process some of your data. Billdu will obtain and process these data through technical means and processes in such a way that it will not be able under any circumstances assign them to your User account or to you. Such data are thus fully anonymous.
We generally use, process and store data including personal data that you provided to us and that we collect to:
- identify you as a contractual party or representative of a contractual party to us;
- enable you to access and use the Service in general or through your User account;
- enable you to communicate with us and enable our communication with you such as sending you notifications, messages, reminders and any other form of communication within the Service and otherwise (i.e. email messages);
- operate, protect, improve and optimize the Service, its features, its user experience, make it more personal, to provide customer support and to develop new services;
- send you marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information that might be interesting to you about us and our services. You may unsubscribe from these messages anytime;
- to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Billdu or our third party business partners;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
We may also process, review, scan and/or analyse your communications with us for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research and customer support purposes and other similar purposes. You consent and agree that we may process, review, scan and/or analyse your communications with us for these purposes.
We may also share or disclose some personal data to:
- Third-party service providers: We may use service providers to process data including your personal data on our behalf. This processing is for several purposes, including for example sending out marketing material. Third party service providers process personal data only according to our instructions, under biding legal agreement, are bound by confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use your personal data for other purposes.
- Payment providers and (other) financial institutions: We may need to share certain personal data with the payment service provider and the relevant financial institution to handle payments from you and to you. We may furthermore share data with relevant financial institutions, if we consider it strictly necessary for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
- Competent authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud. We may need to further disclose data to competent authorities to protect and defend our rights or properties, or the rights and properties of our business partners.
Unless required by relevant Data Protection Laws Billdu has no influence on and assumes no liability for the compliance with Data Protection Laws standards outside of our Service.Legal basis for processing of your personal data
When we process personal data about you we are doing so on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate interests: We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests, such as to enable you to access and use the Service, provide you with the best suitable content in the Service, to sent you informational, promotional and marketing emails and newsletters, to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Service and promote our products and services and the content on our Service, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
- Performing of a legal obligation: We will process your personal data when and for as long as required by applicable law.
Billdu does not process your personal data including profiling to make automated decisions.Maintaining of your personal data
Some data you provide to us in your User account may be personal data. Personal data are provided by you freely and you are responsible to maintain them accurate, true and complete. You may review, update, or delete the personal data in your User account by logging into your User account and reviewing your account settings and profile.
If you provide personal data of other persons to us (for example your authorized personal data of users or your client data) you warrant and guarantee that you are entitled to do so and that you have legal basis for such action.Transferring of your personal data
Billdu stores and processes your personal data only in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). If in the future, we will need to process personal data outside EEA we will make sure that such processing is made in compliance with applicable Data Protection Laws.Period of processing of your personal data
We will terminate your personal data associated with your User account when your Agreement with us has been terminated and when you request a permanent deletion of your User account.
Even if you ask us to destroy your personal data Billdu may be required to process some of your personal data to comply with legal obligations, i.e. to maintain accounting records and other obligations. We will process personal data for this purpose for a period required by applicable laws.
Where we process your personal data based on your consent you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. We will process personal data for this purpose until you withdraw your consent.
Where you are entitled to object to our processing of your personal data (i.e. direct marketing) we will process personal data for this purpose until you object to such processing (by unsubscribing from our emails).Signing up and logging via Facebook
Billdu enables you to create an account and log in to your account via your Facebook account using a so called ‘Facebook app’. The Facebook App is made by Billdu for the purpose to make signup and login to your User account easier. Any of the information collected by the Facebook App may be used in one of the following ways: to simplify the usage of Service or personalize your user experience (your information helps us to better respond to your needs)
You can manage, edit and delete the Facebook app in your Facebook settings, navigate to Settings > Apps and websites or click here https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications.
Information that you provide to this Facebook App are all visible in your public profile (such as name and other public information). Billdu also asks you to share your e-mail through Facebook App which you can deny or disable later in the Facebook settings. In the Facebook App itself you can choose the information Facebook App may use and control. You can also remove information collected by the Facebook App in the App settings.
Logging in to Service via your Facebook account is a possibility and not mandatory. If you don’t wish to connect via your Facebook account anymore, contact our support team.Data storage and security
Billdu’s servers are operated by Amazon Ireland with their AWS service which ensures fast and robust data protection on par with current data protection legislative requirements. All the data you provide to the Billdu website is encrypted according to the security standard TLS (Transport Layer Security). You can recognize the secure TLS connection from the “s” after the “http” in the URL shown in your browser (i.e. https://..), or from the lock symbol depicted in the browser tab. All of your data, including their transmission between your device and the Billdu servers, will be protected by standard security measures with the use of 256-bit SSL encryption.
We also take technical and organizational suitable security measures, in order to protect your data against random or deliberate manipulations, partial or complete losses, destruction and/or against unauthorized access. In order to avoid loss of data, we run a mirrored database setup which means that your data is always stored in two separate locations.
The personal data that we collect is stored in a secure environment within the EEA in compliance with Privacy Shield rules and treated confidentially. Access to this data is limited to selected Billdu employees and partially to our subcontractors. We adhere to Data Protection Laws at all times.
We do our utmost to secure your data in the best possible way but we cannot guarantee the safety of your data when transferred over the Internet. When data is transferred over the Internet, there is a certain risk that others can access the data illicitly.Cookies Policy and Analytic tools
Cookies are used for a smooth and error-free experience of the Service, as well as for analytic and marketing tools. Cookies are small files that are created automatically by your browser and are stored on your device when you visit a webpage. Cookies do no harm to your device, it just collects and stores information in relation to your specific device, however, this does not mean that Billdu receives any detailed knowledge about your identity.
If you visit website of the Service you will be prompted to accept that we are using cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser, however, please note that the complete deactivation of cookies may lead to a limited functionality of our website.
We are using Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. The information about your use of our website (including your IP address) that is collected via a cookie, is transferred to a Google server in the US and is stored there. IP addresses are anonymized, therefore it is not possible to assign it to you (IP masking). The information is used to analyse the use of our website, to create reports about website activities for us and to provide us with further services that are connected with the use of our website and internet. The data you have entered while using our Service will not be merged with other data that is collected via Google in any way.
The transfer of information by Google to third-parties will only be carried out if it is legally required or if third-parties are processing the data on their behalf.
Service may allow its users to connect their calendar, including third party calendars and time organizers (i.e. Google calendar, Apple calendar, etc.) to the Service.
By connecting a calendar to the Service, you shall be able to send invitations to other Users and clients and inform them about the time schedule.
The respective user is responsible for accurate information in the Calendar.The right for information, correction, blocking and deletion
Subject to the material and territorial scope of the GDPR and Data Protection Laws in EEA you may have these rights granted you by the relevant Data Protection Laws.
You always have the right to access and review the personal data we process about you. You can request an overview of your personal data processed by us by emailing us. You can also request copies of your personal data held by us in writing or (if applicable) in in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability right) in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Laws. We will provide you or your designated controller with a copy of the personal data held by us as soon as practicable, and in any event not more than 30 days after receiving a valid request in writing.
You may also request the rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of your personal data and object to processing of your personal data in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. We will notify you within 30 days of your valid request about the relevant action taken.
You are entitled to access, see and challenge personal data third parties provide to us in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Laws.
Where we process your personal data based on your consent you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You are entitled to object to processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing from our newsletter and informational emails within the body of the email.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Laws.
There may be a reasonable charge to process your requests under this section unless expressly stated otherwise in relevant Data Protection Laws.
We may request proof of identification to verify your requests under this section.
For information about your personal data, to exercise your right as well as for further questions about the use of your personal data please send an email to [email protected]
Many of your rights described above can be exercised manually in your User account settings.